Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I think my IQ just went down...

I am slowly going crazy...1...2...3...4...5...6...switch!

Have you ever gone through a training session and feel like you've just come out with significantly less brain cells than you started? "Excuse me sir, if I press the Synchronize All button, will I be able to take over the world?" "Would you mind telling me how to use the query function for the 1,456,831st time?"

Ugh...I'd rather just look forward to taco salad for dinner tonight...and something tasty for dessert. Like chocolate chip banana bread. By the way, for all you non-baking people (like me), in Edmonton, the Sunterra Market in Lendrum has yummy chocolate chip banana bread. If I want regular banana bread, I go to Planet Organic...it's soft, moist, and major banana action - whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment